Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's a good haircolor for someone with really pale skin, green eyes, and red lips?

Dark brown or black? or maybe a reddish color?





It's naturally a light reddish brown with natural blonde highlights and I really don't like it :/





thanks!


xxxWhat's a good haircolor for someone with really pale skin, green eyes, and red lips?
you should try platinum blond..


something fair.. just for god sake don't go for black or brownWhat's a good haircolor for someone with really pale skin, green eyes, and red lips?
Brunette would look quite striking. I think people with dark hair and blue eyes are so beautiful.
Black.it looks so cute on people with pale skin!!!!
I think a black (not a blue black) or a dark brown or a deep auburn would work really well. good luck!
A strawberry blonde would look very nice against your features. hope i helped!!! :)
If you have pale skin, please do not go DARK... it will look awful and worse.... maybe a reddish colour yep :] you can go for a brown.... just not dark brown......





xx
I think you should go blonde to make your skin look darker.


If you choose a dark colour it will make your face look white.


Good Luck


xx
I would try light auburn
hey im the same green eyes, pale skin with freckels and i was born with dirty blonde hair. when i was 16 i dyed it red and have been red ever since. people tell me all the time that i was meant to be a red head:)
I would dye it black. I'm the same like you I have pale skin, green hazel eyes, and my lips are red and I've been dying my hair black for 4yrs and it looks great. My natural hair color isn't that much lighter than black it's like a dark brown to black color. I use to dye my hair strawberry blonde when I was younger but I didn't really like how it looked. I prefer black it looks very shiny and elgant.
I would say a light colour as if you go too dark you could look a little gothic!


Maybe a very light brown with blonde/red higlights (like Eva Longorias!)


xx
  • natural makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment