Saturday, December 26, 2009

Keeping color of eyes/lips making rest of picture black and white?

How do people do that? I don't want to download anything or pay. Is there any online free sites like lunapic.com that do these sort of things? (believable too.)Keeping color of eyes/lips making rest of picture black and white?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Keeping color of eyes/lips making rest of picture black and white?
It's done in photoshop. the area is selected and feathered. inserted and the opposite area is converted to black and white.





It is a bit of work, and I know of no one who will do it for free. You might try posting on craigslist to find someone cheap, or some custom labs will do if for a nominal fee.
if you have photoshop, you can use the history brush. reaaalllllllyyyyy carefully.
I can do it for you if you want... I've got Photoshop and I'm bored ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment