Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I cant stop throwing up, my lips,eyes,and nose are severely dry and my urine is dark yellow...?

should i go to the er? I think i am really soon but i just want to see what you all think. I think im very dehydrated and im only 10 wks pregnant and ive heard that dehydration can cause miscarriages. So should i go?I cant stop throwing up, my lips,eyes,and nose are severely dry and my urine is dark yellow...?
Yes, you need to go. Your urine is dark yellow cause you aren't keeping fluids down. You are dehydrated. Also ask for a pill called Zofran this will help with the vomiting.





ETA:


Wow. LOL I get a thumbs down... sorry but been there, done that. Thanks though.





ETAA:


LOL, no I wasn't talking directly to you, it was to whoever did it! :)I cant stop throwing up, my lips,eyes,and nose are severely dry and my urine is dark yellow...?
You should be seen by a doctor.


You can try re hydrating yourself by drinking small amounts regularly but if you we having severe vomiting you may need medical help to recover. It is not unknown for pregnant women to have this problem.


See someone soon.


Best wishes
yes- try to get someone to take you to hospital, or if you cant, call an ambulance. You are severely dehydrated and need medical care.


same thing happened to me during early pregnancy (i was only 3 weeks) and i ended up spending the night on a drip.


Go to the er, and get better!! good luck
you are severely dehydrated, your urine should be almost clear in color, and anytime you are thirsty you are already dehydrated. drink water and gatorade, since you constantly throw up, you may want to go to the ER...
Yes, just to be cautious, as you are dehydrated.
YES!!! Classic signs of dehydration and definitely not good for baby!!
Go now you obviously aren't doing well so drink some water and hit the road
Go to the ER now, you are severely dehydrated!! GO GO GO

No comments:

Post a Comment