Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have very pale skin which colors of eye shadow lip stick etc would be best for my complextion?

I've been trying to find colors that go good with my very pale skin tone but its tough. For eyeshadow colors like browns and tans tend to wash me out but bright colors like blues and greens contrast my skin tone too much. For lipstick pale pinks wash me out but reds look to dark what should I do?I have very pale skin which colors of eye shadow lip stick etc would be best for my complextion?
You didn't mention your eye and hair color which are key to the answer. You need to know whether you are a ';cool'; or a ';warm';. Cools have blue undertones in their skin color, and warms have yellow undertones. This site will help get you started...great info:


www.colormebeautiful.comI have very pale skin which colors of eye shadow lip stick etc would be best for my complextion?
pale says nothing. You need to know if you are spring or summer, blue tones or yellow tones.
I have found that warm or cool colors work best neutral even, such has mauve, coral and shimmer make good lipcolors, try outlining with a light pencil and putting gloss over it, that is simple and never to racey. As for blush try a light flesh color not pink or red, more of a warm beige, this will make you look like you have color but not look flushed. Eye color use a light pencil if you use eye liner stay away from black or black brown, try a silver or white or even a light blue, make sure also to use a light mascara sometimes you can find them in brown or copperish brown, as for eyeshadows try a neutral light like for the lid PURE OPAL (color stay) by revlon then a little darker neutral like Champaign by revlon (colorstay) and for the under the brow try a Pink opal also by revlon colorstay. For a little extra put a shimmer liquid eye powder by mary kay and ashley over the color on the eyelid. Lots of luck...
I also have very pale skin. What works for me is a light gray eyeshadow. You can purchase some brands with two tones and see what you like best. It doesn't ';scream'; back at you after you've applied it, yet it gives you some color. The best lipstick color for me seems to be one with a some violet in it...pale pink is too light and as a blonde I never wear red. Try purchasing a tube of light pink and another with violet and mix and match. Start out with the cheaper brands and just keep trying...you'll find a combination that works!
i would try a sheer purple for the eyeshadow, with a little glimmer to it. i've noticed it goes great with pale skin. im not sure about the lipstick though... lol i never could find one for myself.
well i don't know, but if u go to www.covergirl.com and take the bueaty consultation. they will give u the best shades and everything Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment