Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bright eye shadow or lip color on very pale skin?

I have blond hair, blue eyes, and very, very pale skin (with a cool complexion). I have read many times that with such pale skin I really can't wear bright eye shadow or lip gloss/lip stick. Is there any way to wear bright colors if you have pale skin? Especially bright eye shadow, because I've seen that so much in stores lately and would really like to take part in this trend. :) Thanks in advance!Bright eye shadow or lip color on very pale skin?
The only bright eyeshadow colors I would use are cool browns, nothing too orange, charcoal, or purples. Remember cool tone complextions complement with cool tone eyeshadows. I have the same complextion and these colors look the best. Mac has the brightest eyeshadows. just ask them.Bright eye shadow or lip color on very pale skin?
If you have pale skin and want a bright color do a nice green but light. You can also do a light pink or blue. Since you have pale skin you can't dark bright colors. The light bright colors will look the best. For your lip color do a light pink color. I hope I helped you out.!!!!
For lipstick I would stick with mauve or plum shade. Same with blush. Use a cream blush. Eyes, keep it in the blue or grey or purple column. Highlight right under the brow, that's all. Too much makeup will make you look clownish; keep it subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment