Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have very dark skin. What are the best colors for my lips and eyes. I am African -American.?

I ususally wear burgudy lipstick and nothing on my eyes. I want to


now experiment with eye shadow.I have very dark skin. What are the best colors for my lips and eyes. I am African -American.?
Bronzers, coppers, deep purples, plums and golds are excellent for darker skin. For your lips, I would suggest something very natural like a nude lipgloss. I like Revlon's Superlustrous in Toast to Shine. Suits dark skin very well.I have very dark skin. What are the best colors for my lips and eyes. I am African -American.?
i think golds would be pretty on your eyes with a sort of nude/sheer lipcolor.... go to covergirl.com and you can talk to a live beauty consultant... they will recommend shades :)
BRIGHT BLUE EYESHADOW





SPARKLY





AND LIPGLOSS SMOOTH PINK





DARK RED
I find that purple looks good with dark skin.
light colour eyeshadow with maybe pearl or sparkly,if you wear heave clour lipstick.
select strongly pigmented and bright colors on the eye area browns/ bronzes are particularly effective ..eyeliner and mascara should be black ,,lipstick and lip liner should be darker than the skin colour or alternatively a caramel colour
burgandy sounds good. have you tried a deep pink. violet eyes?
You probably have naturally gorgeous lips, so try putting on a little gloss- even clear gloss. As for eyes, try a smokey brown or bronze color. You can go to any make-up counter at a department store and they can give you some pointers. Make-up there can get really expensive, so have them show you, maybe buy one thing and go to Wal-Mart or something to get it a little cheaper. I recommend Remell- you can get it pretty much anywhere. Good luck! The key is to keep it natural.
I would suggest a dark shiny blue for your lids and maybe some mascara and a touch of eyeliner. as for lips i think burgundy is fine. (:
I think African-American women are lucky....makeup wise they look great in everything. I saw this girl on the bus and she had used a bronze colored and a deep green on her eyes with thisbrown bronze on her lips. Looked amazing...
just go natural
Au natural baby. I think no make-up is the best makeup. I just love a girl that looks the same in the daytime as she will when she wakes up in the morning. This is the best. Black is beautiful in my book, but hey, Black is my last name.
Bright colors really pop against dark skin. Try orange, turquiose, lime, ect. i think the new H.I.P. stuff would be really good
Maybe Purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment