Saturday, December 26, 2009

What eye shadow and lip color should I use?

I really wanna know what color I should put on eyes and lips. I have big hazelish-green eyes....and i have sort of dark brown hair with a few lighter high-lights. I REALLY don't know what color I should put on my eyes!!! Also, I have a pretty light complexion...so what color should I put on my lips?!?!....


Thank you soooo much! %26lt;3What eye shadow and lip color should I use?
okay so for eyes, i'd use black mascara, dark brown eyeliner, and plum eyeshadow.


it's gorgeous, and will bring out the green undertones in your eyes.


for light complexions, work with a peach lip color, it's really cute and adds a nice flush to your overall complexion(:What eye shadow and lip color should I use?
Don't use blue for a start, it doesn't go with hazel, green or brown.


You have brown hair, so sometimes brown looks good, but can be boring!


I have the same colour eyes but bright red hair.


I go for pale colours like pale silvers, glitters (pale bayy-m dazzle dust colours)


or Pale greens,


The pale greens can be blended into a darker green.





:] hope i helped.
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment