Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have fair skin, pink/reddish undertones, small eyes, thin lips, what kind of make up should I buy?

I was wearing eyeliner on the top lid of my eye and it made them look small... and blush made me look really flushed and not in a cute way.. And getting a face powder that matches my face color always makes me look more like a ghost. What colors should I be trying? I just want to look natural with even skin (no redness), and enhance my eyes.I have fair skin, pink/reddish undertones, small eyes, thin lips, what kind of make up should I buy?
I have fair skin and pink undertones. I'm still refining my natural look, but this is what I do so far:


First of all, don't skip the eyeshadow. You can go for a natural look with eyeshadow on. It just needs to be a light/neutral color.


For eyeshadow, I use a matte white for the base, a shimmery pink for the lid, and a matte light brown for the crease. I use a brown eye pencil in my waterline (and sometimes above my waterline as well). I use an eyelash curler and apply brown mascara to my upper lashes. For the bottom waterline, I use a white eye pencil to give my eyes a more open look.


Then, I use concealer on my trouble spots, and use bare minerals foundation for a sheer, natural coverage. Then, I use a contouring powder to give some more definition to my cheeks and I use a highlighting cream on my face to give the illusion of perfect structure.


Afterwards, I use a non-shimmery pink color for blush.


My lips are pretty big, so I usually just go neutral with the lip color, but if you want more definition, you can always use a light or shimmery lip color or use lip gloss.


I'm still working on the natural look too...it's not easy! LOL


Good luck with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment