Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face) cosmetics sold in Canada?

I want to try them out because they're so cheap and I've heard some good things about them, except I've also heard that ordering them online is not the best, especially to Canada because of the long waiting time and the quality of the products shipped. I'd much rather go into a store and purchase them myself, being able to see then. Does anyone know of any stores that carry them in Canada?Are e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face) cosmetics sold in Canada?
I live in Toronto and I only have seen few (and I mean very few) ELF products in Winners at Bloor Street. But you know Winners doesn't always carry the same items - so I doubt they still have it. While ELF is very inexpensive, the $15 shipping fee to Canada is definitely a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment