Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would be causing my top lip and top eye lid on the right side of my face to spasm often?

For about 2 months now I have been having spasms in my upperlip and upper eye lid but it only happens on the right side of my face. Is this cause for concern?What would be causing my top lip and top eye lid on the right side of my face to spasm often?
These minor tics/tremors often are associated with high stress (little sleep, busy schedule, increased caffeine) and often will resolve once you are a more even keel.





If none of the above applies to you, then you might want to go to your family physician to have a more thorough evaluation. Not to overly concern you but neurologic disorders like MS can manifest in odd ways such as what you described...unlikely but possible.





Good luck.What would be causing my top lip and top eye lid on the right side of my face to spasm often?
yes. go to the doctor.
I have it sometime too but not for periods of months, once in a while for a couple of hours....


I am not concerned because i get it only in my eyelid and when im tired and its just the reaction of the nerves but considering you having it for two months and only on the right side i think u should try asking a proffesianol doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment