Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why does he keep looking into my eyes and lips?

my bf and me have been together in a coffee shop..in public he is very casual and behaves normally...but when we have a corner seat in a coffee shop,he keeps looking into my eyes..and stares at my lips constantly...when i am talking to him...why does he do that?..whats on his mind?Why does he keep looking into my eyes and lips?
hey queen the king wants to kiss you!!


all the best.. may you have your first wonderful kissWhy does he keep looking into my eyes and lips?
Are his eyes all dreamy? Then in that case hes just thinking about how beautiful you are.





If his eyes are kinda horny he just wants in your pants. Straight forward thats what it is
well when he is ur bf its obvious that guys do get attracted towards a few things in girls.and its obvious that evry guy will b lukin forward 2 kiss her gf
Looks at your eyes and lips hmmm sounds like he has crazy eyes
are you blind? he wants to kiss you.
i read somewhere that guys do that to flirt
omg, youre so silly
HE WANTS TO KISS U..........Bcoz All guys r da same.........
i m sorry i have no idea
well he sounds like he want to kiss u

No comments:

Post a Comment