Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have flaky skin around my eyes and lips what can i use ?

it itches around my eye, my nurse gave me some cream but it is still itchy and sore how can i get rid of it without going back to my nurse ? I have flaky skin around my eyes and lips what can i use ?
Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Moisture Dry Skin Lotion works wonders for really really dry skin.





If you have a medical condition you should probably just go back to your GP though.I have flaky skin around my eyes and lips what can i use ?
I've had exzema for my whole life. I go to the doctor occasionally when it flares up again. I had awful lips for a while and I went to the doctor and he gave me a yellow and white tube of hydrocortizone. It's a mild type of steriods. I've also got a big bottle of white cream.





Hope this helps,


Having exzema sucks, I know how you feel.


xxx
It would be better to speak to a doctor. Or go to a nice skin clinic. That might help. Its better to get this type of advise from a professional. but hey maybe there's someone out there with the same query who might help.


It might be an allergic reaction.. have you used any new cream or anything on your face? I could suggest to use some normal allergic medicine aswell and see how it helps.
i recommend.


getting up washing your face with cold, then hot water.


then afterwards put on some dry skin moisturiser


should be gone in no time.





eat a balanced diet too!


a smoothie everyday is good.


also try cut up apples, with peanut butter smeared over them


that is INCREDIBLY good for your skin,
I would use Sudocreme it works for everything! You can get it prescribed or really cheap at your local pharmacy, hope i helped (:
A good facial moisturiser.
try the hydrocortisone creams sparingly.
EXCEMA!


I TOTALLY SPELLED IT WRONG


but that's what I had


I went to the doctors


and got it fixedededed
  • natural makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment