Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do teen girls so often choose the avatar with the big eyes and big lips?

they are all WHORES


...


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Why do teen girls so often choose the avatar with the big eyes and big lips?
I, HONESTILY, have big eyes and big lips.





I didn't choose it to be a wh*re; I chose it because that's what I look like.





But my avatar's lips aren't really big.Why do teen girls so often choose the avatar with the big eyes and big lips?
They are seen as attractive, large pupils and lips are signs of fertility.
There aren't many options, and there's the whole anime fad going on as well...
I don't think my avatar has big eyes or lips, and I'm a teen girl.





...maybe they want to look attractive?

No comments:

Post a Comment