Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do girls pucker their lips and roll their eyes in pictures?

When a girl someone asks a ';rate me'; question,


the picture always is of them puckering their lips, rolling their eyes, and turning their head.


Why?


I think it is not cute at allWhy do girls pucker their lips and roll their eyes in pictures?
Apparently, they think it makes them look ';hot'; - ';sexy'; - ';alluring';.








I? I think it makes them look like they are trying to imitate a fish...but that's just me...Why do girls pucker their lips and roll their eyes in pictures?
Because thats what the media portrays as beautiful.





Personally People just snap my pic I do a funny face :) its my personality. I don't care what other people think, and neither should they.








but I guess its their right to pucker like a fish and roll like a beyotch :-P Remember, its ';sexy';
agreed. . . it IS annoying though. lol!





It doesn't really show that much attractiveness in them to me. I personally kinda like the pose where they're looking straight at the camera, and have their index finger in a shhhh position. I think that's kinda cute. . . . . . I guess though. lol!
LOL yaa I always wondered that too. Just seems really stuck up and not atractive at all
i think its dumb too. apparently its the style
idk why but its so annoyingggg and doesnt look attractive at all

No comments:

Post a Comment