Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do women wear eye liner on the outside of lips?

outlining your lips makes them appear larger and more plump!Why do women wear eye liner on the outside of lips?
Some women don't have lip liner so they wear eye liner instead. They are basically the same thing.Why do women wear eye liner on the outside of lips?
It's lip liner they're using, not eye liner. Well, maybe, but I've never heard of it. It just makes there lips look bigger, and even in if was eye liner, it probably still has the same use as lip liner.
Women wear LIP LINER to keep the lip stick or lip gloss from bleeding or feathering onto the skin around their lips. For older women, this is particularly important, as lipstick will get in the lines/wrinkles around their lips. Also, people who have an uneven lip line might use lip liner to make their lip line more even or more precise. I guess some women might substitute eyeliner for lip liner.





Basically, the lip liner is NOT supposed to show! It is supposed to be under the lipstick. But when women forget to reapply lipstick, the liner shows--so the girl has a big pale mouth with a dark outline, which looks really bad. The lesson here is that if you're set on wearing lip liner, you have to commit to keeping the lipstick touched up, or you'll look like a clown! I hope this is a helpful answer!
I'm one of the one's who is too cheap to buy a lipliner when an eyeliner will give me the same effect. Usually better! It's hard to find a good lipliner anyway, usually because the color looks differently on your lip, then it does on the pencil. It's wisdom to just kill two birds with one stone. Also, I use lip liner to make my lips look full, and neat. I don't line outside my lips, but I line my actual lip just to make a ';neat lip.'; As for other women... I don't know why they line outside their actual lip line.. I don't come across that too much. I think it's typically movie stars, media, etc. because up close, you can't see that they missed their lip!! Haha!
They are under the illusion that it makes their lips look fuller because it is a darker color when in reality it just looks like black liner around their lips.
its called lip linner...not the same as eyeliner....they do it to make thier lips stand out
I never knew they did.
Because they don't know that lip liners exist or they are just too cheap to buy lip liners so they use the eyeliners to do double duty.
it's lip liner on the outside of lips. it gives the mouth nice shape and definition
it's actually called lip liner, and some women put it around the outside to make thier lips look bigger, but most of the time, they look like a clown.
I think it's called lip liner.
Well I don't know if women actually wear eye liner on the outside of their lips. It seems gross. I've noticed my friend put lipliner on the outside of my lips. I think it's suppose to make lips look fuller. I personally don't use lipliner. I don't need it and I don't think women really need it. When the lipstick fades away, all you see left is the liner and it doesn't look sexy. I see a lot of girls and women do it and they think it looks good. Sometimes the liner is black or brown and I wonder what happened to her lipstick. It just looks like an unfinished look and not in a good way.
Some women like the darker liner on their lips because they believe it makes their lips appear to be more voluptuous. Some people find it attractive while others do not, but it is a matter of personal choice.
Because it's LIP LINER %26amp; if they use eye liner, then they don't know how to put on makeup!
most women don't use eye liner on their lips. they use lip liner that is a little darker than their lips so they can make them look fuller and plump....so you wanna smooch 'em

No comments:

Post a Comment