Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does Bare Minerals sell eye and lip make-up or just skin-care?

like lipstick, eyeliner, shadow, mascara. Do they hae any of that? If not, what brands do u reccomend for me to use on fair skin that will give me a natural flawless look?Does Bare Minerals sell eye and lip make-up or just skin-care?
Bare Minerals has a variety of lip and eye product. I love their eyeshadows because you can also use it as an eyeliner or if its light enough a highlighter. They so many colors that you will find something that is right for you. The lip colors are really natural and never sticky.Does Bare Minerals sell eye and lip make-up or just skin-care?
I'm a guy..and that commercial makes me wanna try that stuff-LOL! Looks natural on the ladies..very nice.
I would also check out Sephora...I love that site! Bare Minerals has their own collection of makeup
yep i get mine at ulta
Yes they most certainly do!


http://www.sephora.com/brands/bare-escen鈥?/a>
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment