Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are the best eye shadow and lip colors for redheads?

http://marykay.com/lallen86 play with the virtual make over it will give you 4 chooses and you can pick which one you like!!What are the best eye shadow and lip colors for redheads?
Id pick gold eyeshadow and a bronze lipstickWhat are the best eye shadow and lip colors for redheads?
i think for the lips stick, you should use the color red (but not the dark one) and for the eye shadow, i think you should use pusha pink.
Being a red head myself, I would say green is always a good eyeshadow colour to wear. I also find that metallic blue works well, and neutral browns.





As for lip colour go for browny-reds and plum colours. Avoid pink like the plague.
pinks...
how about..be natural?
Neutral tones and nutty browns look good, and tangerine believe it or not is great if you are fair with freckles, oh i wish i could wear that color. Stay away from too many pinks... pink and reds can clash if the tones aren't perfect. I wish there was a cosmetic with the guidlines right on the packaging, i'm always wasting makeup. Good luck.
id pick neutral brown tones
one of my best friends is a redhead and she looks really good with just plain gloss and pale green eyeshadow
An excllent and beautiful contrast would be with any shade of green, blue, purple or brown. Now you just have to pick THE right shade with your skin color!





Hope this helps and good luck. : )





P.S. For further detail on your complexion and what makeup colors to use with it, check out my ';Makeup Tips'; at my website!


-- http://www.freewebs.com/petitelady92/





(And keep ';refreshing'; if it doesn't come first!) ; )
Don't do reds (obviously)





Try a smoky look for the eyes and a pinky neutral look for lips
Well it depends what colour your eyes are...eg...If you have green eyes you dont want green eye shadow...





But I would go with a shiny clear or pink gloss for lips...
depend on your skin color





consult a makeup artist
Green; definitely green!
It depends on what colour your eyes are...!
What color eyes have you got? I've got hazel-green so i pick golden, light pink and white eye shadows, and for my lips dark brown lipstick. Some redheads are very pale, so if you're one of them, you shouldn't wear very dark colors.
well with me I dye my hair red... and I have green eyes. I've been told to stick to shades of purple for eyeshadow. It makes my eyes really stand out and it doesn't look bad with my red hair. But my red hair isn't fire engine red or anything like that. I try not to use bright reds for lipstick.. I pick the more pinkish reds If I do wear lipstick. Most times I just wear lipgloss and let it be a day.
green


good contrast
EyeShadow


--light, very sheer pink/bronzey


EyeLiner


--none or lightish brown, or grey


Lip Gloss


--bubble gum pink


--clear


Lip Stick


--champagne
Match the colour of ur eyeshadow with the colour of ur eyes!apparently it looks best! the darker the colour of ur eyes, the darker ur eyeshadow should be to make ur eyes look brighter!


if u hav light eyes, then blues, greens, and aquas.

No comments:

Post a Comment