Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can you use lip pencil as an eye pencil?

I've been having a very hard time finding a red eye pencil, and just when I found the perfect shade of red I wanted it turned out to be a lip pencil. Can I use it in the eyes nontheless?Can you use lip pencil as an eye pencil?
yeah. you can.


i do often.


a little hint of red eyeliner on the top lashes for a person with green eyes really makes the eye stand out.Can you use lip pencil as an eye pencil?
Yes! It's perfectly safe.


I asked my cousin, who is a make up artist, and she said that it's fine. Just as long as you don't get any into your eye. It's is a thicker formula, and therefore, more damaging to the eye. I know you won't go sticking it in your eye, I'm just telling you what her only precaution was.
Yea of cause you can its just alot softer


b4 you put it on draw on the top of your hand with it and then smudge it a little.... thats the colour it will be





(Y) let me know how it gose
Sure!!..you can use lip pencil as an eye pencil and according to me i also use it as an eye shadow.:P
Sure can. Its just a bit softer, thats all.


Just dont use eyeliner as a lip pencil, because its a lot drier. x
you can but i wouldnt advice it - it wouldnt look too great
Yup, you can.


But- you can't use eye pencil as lip liner.
sure, i used to use black and red mixed
I do...I think it might be safe....
I don't think it's a problem.. but just to be safe... ask a sales woman and make sure it wont hurt your eyes..

No comments:

Post a Comment