Saturday, December 26, 2009

Get rid of color around lips and eyes?

I am white with Irish-native American background, Sometimes, I notice that around my lips it looks a little green ( Im guessing b/c of my veins) and I have really sunken in eyes and it looks really dark under them......Anytime I use concealer it makes it look worse.....What can I do to fix this?? Is there anything I can use to really even my skin tone..???Get rid of color around lips and eyes?
make sure to get a concealer a shade or two lighter than your foundation. dabbing concealer covers up really well instead of rubbing on.Get rid of color around lips and eyes?
well obviously you could use foundation, though usually you are the only one who notices these minor details, i wouldnt worry.
Use a good base instead of concealer. Stop at a drugstore and try different tones. Healthy sleeping patterns and lots of water help.
try to get some bronzer thats what i do. I have the same problem except my lips are blue and so are my eyes and concealer does make it look worse. So i use bronzer on my face... not aot just enough to make me look ok. also if you put like a white or a light colored eyehadow under your eyes it helps plus you get that big and beautiful eyed look. Well hope this helped n' good luck:)
Physician's Formula has a good line of concealers. They have ones with green tones to balance out redness and ones with yellow tones to balance out blueish or greenish tones. They have dual concealers where one end is either yellow or green, and the other end is a color that matches your skin tone. It works for mel. Use the green or yellow end before putting on the skin-colored end.





http://www.physiciansformula.com/detail_鈥?/a>





You can buy them at Walgreens, Riteaid, Target, and Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment