Saturday, December 26, 2009

Better Looking AVATARS: Eye Avatars vs. Lips Avatars?

i seen alot of eyes, and lip avatars..which seem to be the bestBetter Looking AVATARS: Eye Avatars vs. Lips Avatars?
I like lips better





More sensual ;)Better Looking AVATARS: Eye Avatars vs. Lips Avatars?
eyes
put your lips on here
I like both as well...eyes are always pretty...but, I gotta say I'm loving my lips at the moment!
lips!


but i prefer face ones ;)
Lips, eyes are more freaky
I personally like both equally. It really depends on the avatar.
I like them both. I think the eye ones are prettier and the lip ones are sexier. Both are good : )
the lips avatars
Both look nice.
I perfer seeing the face of avatars.


You never know what kind of face beholds the eye or the lips...

No comments:

Post a Comment