Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If I epoxy my ears shut, super glue my lips and eye lids closed would know what is to be blind, deaf and dumb?

You are probably right but i am willing to bet you won't do itIf I epoxy my ears shut, super glue my lips and eye lids closed would know what is to be blind, deaf and dumb?
You would defiantly know what dumb is.





Epoxy your breathing skin and the nose you breathe through and your b--hole and I think you will have taken dumb to a whole new level.If I epoxy my ears shut, super glue my lips and eye lids closed would know what is to be blind, deaf and dumb?
No,because you know that you can remove the glue whenever you choose!
yep ....ud see no evil hear no evil speak no evil lol
No, you should go all those just by saying you want too. learn you a lesson
no you would find out what if feels like to be tearing your body parts from each other.....did i say tearing?...i meant ripping.hahahaha lolololo. go ahead.
HA try it and go to the ER and see what they say. I am sure you will get the answers you are looking for then.
Well, luv


your almost there. Just from the question it's obvious that your dumb. So just do the rest of the experiment and let us know how it turns out.
You would get the dumb part right. The rest will just be a pain in the butt..
You would definitely know what it was like to be dumb.
Just Dumb!
nope- just dumb.





really, really dumb.
no just stupid.
No, if you experienced it long enough you would get an idea of how it is; but you would get hungry and thirsty, so you wouldn't be able to experience dumbness. Except for the fact that you glued your orifices shut. That's pretty dumb. :)
Wdf
I think you already are - just kidding - you might, but I think the pain you would suffer trying to remove those things from your body would not make it worth the risk.
I was thinking of another disability on this one, but you would get the idea until the hospital corrected your actions. Then you would get the bill and see what I meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment