Sunday, April 25, 2010

What does it means when a guy stars at u and he lick his lips 2 you and he wink his eye 2 you?

There this one boy in my class and he always licking his lips to me and winking his eye at me does this mean that he like me?What does it means when a guy stars at u and he lick his lips 2 you and he wink his eye 2 you?
that means he's hot for you or he likes you. guys do strange things when they like you. here is my advice, if its bugging you tell him to stop if that doesn't work then tell your teacher that he is bugging youWhat does it means when a guy stars at u and he lick his lips 2 you and he wink his eye 2 you?
a big indicator that he wants you. or wants to turn you on to some physical activity of somekind. good guess
no not neccery because the same thing happens to me
yeah it means he likes you... duh, what did you think it meant good luck
Oh you know what it means girl!!!


Don't even pretend you don't.
He would like to have sex with you for sure! Shoot him the finger.
I would say that's kind of disgusting. Your not evening dating him for him to act this way. I remember a guy I used to work with when I was a teenager. He asked me if I was into s%26amp;m. I was like no. All we did was work together never ever dated. Guys are gross and probably thinking your freak like him.


Well if your into that kinds of stuff the go for it.
yah he probably thinks ur very attractive
Licking his lips while he stares at you means he wants to know what you taste like. No further explanation should be necessary.
girl you made hime hungry, he wants you
he is daydreaming about lunch
Well it could mean he day dreams alot and has food left over from lunch on his mouth and having contact problems..or it could mean he's thinkin of more than just liking you...he's wantin something...id tell him you aint a piece of meat and to leave you alone..theres better guys out there for you
he liks what he sees r he just wants to freak you
Hun it mean,s he want to go down on you \ as in eat lunch at the Y think you can figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment