Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anybody tried ELF (eyes lips face) makeup?

What did you think of it?Anybody tried ELF (eyes lips face) makeup?
for only a dollar a piece,


it's pretty amazing


they have so much stuff too





bonus! it isn't tested on animalsAnybody tried ELF (eyes lips face) makeup?
WOW!!! I just looked at the site and everything looks AWESOME!!!!!! I want some now :-D
My friend told me it works really good %26amp; she put some of it on me %26amp; I agree but alot of people will probably say it doesn't b/c it's cheap but it's really good quality %26amp; you get alot for such a small price %26amp; they're always coming out with new products. Iwas looking at the website this morning %26amp; they've got mineral makeup now.


Heres the website:


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
I've never personally used it, but I've heard from review sites and magazines that it's a really good bargain.
yea, i used it. i liked it but its kinda weird. nothing special

No comments:

Post a Comment