Friday, January 8, 2010

What lip gloss color matches my hair color, eye color, and skin tone?

I have Blonde Butterscotch colored hair, medium colored skin, and blue-gray-green eyes. What lip gloss color?


Plz Help!!


p.s. Im also trying to keep my gloss purchase under 30 dollars.What lip gloss color matches my hair color, eye color, and skin tone?
I would suggest going for a nice peachy-coral color, somthing to make your eyes stand out, and make your skin seem tanner.. I have much of the same discriptions for myself





(ie. blonde, tan, green-blue eyes)





and I use that color and I absolutly love it!


Try going for something from MAC, they have excelent products and they stay on for a long time.What lip gloss color matches my hair color, eye color, and skin tone?
the following site has combinations and what makeup would match you
MAC smile dazzleglass


MAC moth to flame dazzleglass


or MAC love nectar lustreglass


all pretty colors.


my fave brand. lol
an orange tinted one. maybe a very light pink (like cotton candy) or even a just clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment