Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you like the smokey eye nude lip combo?

I agree with the answerer that said it's nice when done (blended) properly. It is quite possible to do a daytime-friendly smokey eye, it just needs to be a bit lighter and less dramatic.





But yes, I totally love smokey eyes and nude lips. %26lt;3Do you like the smokey eye nude lip combo?
yes:)


its my everyday look,and i always get complements.


I love dark eyes.And the nude lip helps draw more attention to them.Do you like the smokey eye nude lip combo?
depends really,


if you know how to do it and you can pull it off, it can look really good!
yes i do like it...but the nude lip should not be so bad nude that makes u look deadly pale...so buy i nude that suits ur complexion..and then the smokey eye with nude lips look great.
love it when done properly... It really isn't a daytime look it's more of a evening look.
Yes, when it's done correctly. Most girls I see do it all wrong and for the wrong occasion.
Yes, its very pretty for the right occasion.
Yes. That's how I do my makeup mostly everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment