Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How is e.l.f (eyes,lips,face) cosmetics. are they worth it?

hey i just ordered lots of makeup from. e.l.f but i have no clue if its worth it. Have any of you tried it and if so, how did you like it???? IHow is e.l.f (eyes,lips,face) cosmetics. are they worth it?
It's only a dollar isn't it?


What could you lose?How is e.l.f (eyes,lips,face) cosmetics. are they worth it?
some say that you get what you pay for, but almost everyone agrees that the eyeshadow is REALLY good. ive never tried it from personal experience before though
i have never heard of it.. BUT i no that if that brand doesnt work out for you... urban decay works amazing! i just spent like 200$ for that brand. and its amazing. it stays on. .and liek.. its great.. so i hope it works out for you.. but if it doesnt.. try urban decay.. LET ME NO IF IT WORKS OR NOT!
I really like the lip glosses and eye shadows. I bought some powder, but bought the wrong color, it was way too dark, so I can't comment on it. But the eye makeup remover was the best I have ever bought! It didn't sting my eyes at all and it was very convenient to use (permoistened pads). So yes, I would say that it is worth the$1.00!!
well i just ordered a whole bunch of stuff from them like 3 months ago. and i was extremely dissapointed. only one of my small items came in and they said that they didn't have ANY of my 20 other items that they purchased. and they didn't even put me on a wait list,, they just sent this little note saying oh sorry, but we don't have your items you will get your money back in about 3 weeks.


AHG
its so good. I spent 30 dollars on makeup, but purchased 30 things. its high quality makeup for less money. ships quickly.
Yes! I love the eyeshadow and mascara.
I personally think their products are amazing. They're cheap and yet of good quality. The lip gloss is good but I'd really reccommend their eyes shadows, and their brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment