Sunday, April 25, 2010

My hair iulds black and i have olive skin what colour of make up should i wear on my eyes and lips?

bright reds and pinks and light brown no dark brownMy hair iulds black and i have olive skin what colour of make up should i wear on my eyes and lips?
for eyes natural colors look best and with a darker skin tone, use browns, golds and black eyeliner and mascara. for lips i always suggest coral. it goes with all skin types.My hair iulds black and i have olive skin what colour of make up should i wear on my eyes and lips?
Neutral tones, with shimmer in them like the neutral tones from MAC will compliment your skin tone, and as for the lips, neutral or nude shades will look best. Hope, I helped!
I would first have to ask why you think you need makeup? Most girls and women who wear make-up don't need it and make themselves look clownish in the process.





I would suggest that just look for gloss for the lips and leave well enough allone. If you are gonna be doing photos and have lots of lights, that is different, but still remember also, too much mascare, is very scary, and uglifying too.





If you don't need make-up don't wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment