Sunday, April 25, 2010

I lean in, the last thing I see before my eyes flutter closed is his lips slightly part. The waiting seems?

endless....finally his lips touch mine in the sweetest kiss.





It is my favourite moment to savour.





POLL: What do you like to savour?I lean in, the last thing I see before my eyes flutter closed is his lips slightly part. The waiting seems?
Our friendship; I want it to last, forever.I lean in, the last thing I see before my eyes flutter closed is his lips slightly part. The waiting seems?
The kiss intensifies, and soon our tongues are tangled in a very sensual dance. Our hands begin to explore each other, hoping to find our hidden treasures..
I like the 10 seconds of involuntary muscle spasm followed by 8 hours of sleep.
Multiple ';O's';
Did I just walk in on a Mills %26amp; Boons convention?





Poll: Curry and rice, mmm!
mmmmm Pizza
Those last few minutes of semi-sleep each morning before I have to get up.
I savor every question you post:)
your eyes flutter?
The heat of passion and the bask in the afterglow...xxx
uhh, ice cold water when i'm really thirsty, but that probably won't get be best answer huh?...not too poetic, haha.
*shivers* *sighs* that's all I will say.
I like to savor the last mouthful of chocolate mousse....yum yum yum!
I'm with Slave, that's the best!
gossip girl


xoxo


you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment