Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone tried e.l.f. (eyes lips face) makeup??? Was it good?

Hi! I'm interested in buying a bunch of makeup from e.l.f., but before i do, I just wanted some feedback. is the makeup high quality, as it claims, or is it more drugstore quality??? Any info would be appreciated! : )





thanks!Has anyone tried e.l.f. (eyes lips face) makeup??? Was it good?
They aren't made for beginners, they are made for everyone. I love most of their cosmetics and I own or have owned everyhting (I mean everything) they have made makeup related (besides their mineral wear and new creamy eyeshadow duos). Everything is $1 so try what you want, there's nothing to loose!





Things to warn you about from my experience:





- Their liquid eyeliner is horrible. It dried in the bottle within acouple weeks and it dried and clumped on my lashline. Good liquid eyeliners should not do that.





- Their lipglosses are pretty awesome in my book, they are made to be very natrual looking. I expected the colors of the glosses to have more ';umph!' to them. I like the plumping lipglaze and the Moisture care lip color the best!!!





- Their black/brown mascara is good for $1 but it will feel kind of heavy and very creamy when you apply it than other brands.





- Their sky blue and white eyeliners are very hard to apply. The cap on the white eyeliner also falls off easily. I think they use a different formula for them since they are lighter than the others. The others are great!





Other than that I have heard horrible reviews on their makeup remover pads...from a ton of people.





Everything they have is pretty awesome. It's not bad quality to me and it's totally worth the try. Have fun!!Has anyone tried e.l.f. (eyes lips face) makeup??? Was it good?
my package just came in today, and tried everything on. so here are the things i liked and didnt like





-The lip glosses i love. It stays on long and there are very pretty colors. I also love the lip plumper in champagne





- The eyes shadows are alright. I defentally have had better eyeshadow, but there are some pretty colors. Im going to have to experiment more with those.





- I bought the mineral powder, and i dont like that as much as the stuff im using now, its pretty cheap, and the powder brush sucks. Use one of your own, or go buy one cuz this one is not good.





- I have dark under eye circles, and i need a good concealer, and i did not like theres. It did come off really fast.





-Do not get the fake eyelashes, they suck!!!





- eyelash curler is good. exsepcially for only $1





Overall, i would say that its good makeup, defentally cheap makeup like wet and wild that they sell in drugstores, but i would suggest you try some stuff out, cuz you might like it, and its only a buck each except for the mineral powder, so you really cant lose much. Good luck with that and hope you like it!
Yes! It's amazing! Im mostly fond of their lip glosses. It's seriously high quality! BUY IT! lol


Good Luck!
well everything is $1. and it's worth the dollar but thats about it. a few products are rly nice and some arent worth 2 cents. it rly depends what you get and what you want.


you can look up elf reviews on youtube to get an idea of what there is
i have no idea what it is


but, drug store quality isnt bad,


i mean shoppers drug mart sells smashbox!
I've heard it works great for the price, but it's not like high-end or anything.


You're best off getting the make-up brushes...





Good luck, hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment