Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Marbled powder compact for lips, cheeks and eyes?

I used to go to a salon where they sold me a compact, square shaped with a round powder pat in the middle. They sold it in pink or brown shade, and it looked like lots of different tones marbled together. You could use it as a blush, eye colour or, if you wet a lip brush, as a lipstick! I used it everywhere but then I lost my bag with it in and can't remember what it was called, and the salon is closed down! Please help!Marbled powder compact for lips, cheeks and eyes?
Hiya





I seem to remember seeing one like this in a shop.





I think it was called Prestige Marble Tones ??





Hope you find it !xMarbled powder compact for lips, cheeks and eyes?
I Think I Know What You Mean. The Powder Used To Come In A Squared Compact. When You'd Open It, It Had A Round Multi-Colored Palette. They Used To Sell This Product In Salons, Beauty Shops, And The Pharmacies.





But Since Then, Its Has Become More Popular. The Packaging Might Of Changed, But The Product Is Still The Same (I Just Love Their Products).





Its Called ';Physicians Formula';. They've Expanded, They Now Have Foundations, Concealers, Blush, Eyeshadows, Powders And Minerals.





Try The Links Below, I Hope They Help You Out. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment