Sunday, April 25, 2010

Brown hair, gold-hazel eyes,full lips,fair skin make up tips?

I'm an absolute wreck with make up. Any tips or tricks you know to help me bring out my best features?Brown hair, gold-hazel eyes,full lips,fair skin make up tips?
Woah that sounds like me :)





top lash line | well i love doing the classic black eye liner ( liquid) and starting skinny from the inner corner and widening as you get to the outer corner, ( top lid) then PACk on the mascara. to have the long lash and thick lash look.


bottom lash line | only appl the eyeliner on the eye lashes, dont go all the way to the inner corner.





your eyes wil appear wide and narrow :) very nice look





foundation. use only MINERAL powder. anything else looks FAKE.


example ( bare naturel )


lips | use lip gloss a paleish pink . it wil complete ment the hair and eyes.





i hope u like this :)





ps. personally i dont liek very colours. to me thats kiddish.


and this look isant ';overdone'; it looks pretty naturel. it justs makes an ilusion on the yes.





and mine doesnt take that much time, or products.


just a good mascara , black eyeliner, minerals and lip gloss... thats it :P





unlike miss 6 colours down there :PBrown hair, gold-hazel eyes,full lips,fair skin make up tips?
If you want to look SWEET you can put:





CHEEKS:


Jane Shimmering Blush in Roses


Cover Girl Trucheeks in shade 1


Sally Hansen Natural Beauty inspired by carmindy natural powder blush in Ethereal





EYES:


Mark I-sheer Creamy eye Shadow Hook up In glacee


Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara in Black





LIPS:


Jane Be Pure Mineral Lip Balm in Pink Quartz





If you want to look CONFIDENT you can put:





SKIN:


Mark C-Thru-U Beautifying Sheer Tint in Honey





LASHES:


Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition Mascara in Black





LIPS:


Wet n Wild Silk finish lipstick in nouveau pink


Maybelline New york moisture extreme lipcolor in petal


Tropez moisturizing lipstick in palatial





If you want to look FUN you can put:





EYES:


Wet n wild kohl kajal eyeliner in lilac


CoverGirl eyeslicks gel eyecolor in purple


N.Y.C. new york color eyeliner duet in through the storm





LASHES:


Milani great lengths lengthening mascara





LIPS:


Sally Hansen Gentle Plumping Lip treatement in tease





Good Luck!









Wow, your description sounds a LOT like me...wow. lol. Anyways, I just even out my skin tone with a simple powder and concealer on spots where I need it. With eyes, I use that as the main focus. For natural eyes, but still stand out, I use a light pink cream base, then layer a shimmery beige as the base color (Rimmel Stars Eye Pencil in Starlight). Then I take a matte beige eyeshadow(MAC Dazzlelight) all over eye. Then I take a matte medium brown (MAC Patina, I don't use shimmery eyeshadow 'cause the base is already shimmery) on lid blending into crease. Then I take a brown-black eyeliner and line from the inner corner to outer going from thinner line to a thicker one. Then I use 2 coats of very black CoverGirl LashBlast. It's amazing (lengthening, thickening, curling....). I use a sheer rose blush. Then a light pink shimmery gloss. Simple but brings out your best features. Hope this helped.
I would suggest nothing too crazy. Neutral earthy colours look great on almost everyone. And with hazel eyes purple really makes them pop when you want to do something a little more glamorous. http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/38/25鈥?/a>





Almay Intense iColor for Hazle eyes would be perfect for a not so makeup savy girl. They have everything all situated for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment