Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Have Black Hair And Dark Skin, My Eyes Are Dark Brown And I Have Big Lips, How Can I Make Myself Prettier?!?

Sometimes it ain't what on the outside but whats in the inside the most beautiful people in the world are the most ugliest people in the world sometimes because of their attitude and ********* which blinds people of there beauty. By the way the person that you just described sound like a beautiful black sista so what more could you want?I Have Black Hair And Dark Skin, My Eyes Are Dark Brown And I Have Big Lips, How Can I Make Myself Prettier?!?
Beauty starts on the inside.I Have Black Hair And Dark Skin, My Eyes Are Dark Brown And I Have Big Lips, How Can I Make Myself Prettier?!?
GOLD AND BRONZE MAKEUP
mascara, a little bit of lip gloss, some sparkly blush, and a whole lotta confidence. You cant go wrong with that!





:)
you are already beautiful! you should not let magazines get to your head! just treat yourself to a spa and relax get your hair done a little makeup, lipgloss, and anything that makes you happy!
nothing, work with what you got
we all do the best with what we have. you can enhance your looks by getting a free makeover at a department store and learning to bring out your eyes etc. have a good hairstyle and cut and be confident. if you feel good you will have a glow in your face that is prettier than anything else you could do. plenty of girls with beautiful delicate features who look very hard and like they wouldnt look twice at you. A nice smile can make anyone beautiful so cultivate your prettiness from inside out
Golds, coppers and darker shades of brown (with a little flex of gold shimmer) are beautiful on darker skin. For fuller lips liner is not needed, but shiny sheer tones for lip gloss are great. And a little black mascara couldn't hurt. But all the makeup in the world doesn't matter until you put some confidence behind it.
Sounds beautiful to me! whats wrong with your features now? all you need to be even more beautiful is higher self-esteem. Remeber that god made everyone perfect in his image.
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment