Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have got fungus like forms on my chin and lips.There r too small 2 see by naked eyes.?

but the worrying is it will it grow to the rest of the face?I too have dandruff which may be the reason?I have got fungus like forms on my chin and lips.There r too small 2 see by naked eyes.?
it could be a form of acne or a possible dermatological problem such as dermatitis or psoriasis. Go to the doctor for a proper diagnosis if you're concerned.I have got fungus like forms on my chin and lips.There r too small 2 see by naked eyes.?
nonono





i had the same thing





it grew, especially if it gets wet.


I suggest going to the doctors to get some cream.


until then, i found vaseline helped.


and whatever you do, don't touch it. except when you're putting vaseline/cream on lol.
eeewwwwww.. go see ur doctor.. ewww
Its probably a form or acne.,, see a dermatologist or ur doctor.., and try to wash ur face more frequently with hotter water..
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment