Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The face' attraction....is it the nose, or the eyes... lips ?

We can't all have perfect features in the face...but''


what is essential to your preference


your honest views pleaseThe face' attraction....is it the nose, or the eyes... lips ?
attraction has not a lot to do with the face


our initial responses can be affected by the face but if we listen to only these responses then we are fools.


And we all do it


that's where avatars come from





I've had to come back because this q is really bothering me.





We say we can tell alot from someone's face but i think that's only possible if you know someone really well. You can't understand a face until you have developed an understanding of what lies behind and that takes time.


Most of the time though, when we're passing judgement on strangers based on their faces, we think we can tell something about the person. We like to play to our own vanity and tell ourselves we are clever enough to have formed a correct judgement. And sometimes we are right. (which confuses me a lot)


But often we are wrong.The face' attraction....is it the nose, or the eyes... lips ?
I once had a sweet little old lady from Argentina tell me the eyes never lie, and I find they never change. If they are almond shape they stay almond shape, if they are bright blue, they stay blue, but noses wrinkle, and lips become thin, but the eyes remain the same. I love eyes.
Eyes and lips. Difficult to say in which order as full, sculpted lips with an uptilt at the corners hold my gaze like a magnet, yet eyes which are intelligent, amused and melting all at the same time keep me glancing into them constantly.


And both together!!
The eyes always get to me first and then the mouth comes into view. THe nose does play a small part. But the one big attraction for me is, if I see hair coming out at their collar, a beard or mustache or both.Whowhee I melt then. LOL
Eyes all the time. They mirror what they feel. Mouths can smile but if the eyes don't, you know it's not sincere.





I always respond to lovely kind eyes. My dad used to have ';doggie eyes'; because they were lovely, dark brown and kind.
For me, it's a tie between the eyes and the facial expression. I love big bright eyes. I also prefer faces that are expressive, especially when the laugh lines outnumber the frown lines.
Most of the time I'm drawn to the eyes.... unless it's one of those honking big, purplish acne scared noses....then my eyes go straight to that, or really bad %26amp; discoloured teeth with some missing at the front. That puts me right off
I would have said eyes, but my darling does not have beautiful eyes, his presence is what attracts, he has an irresistible magnetism and sweetness in his smile.
I look at eyes...and ready...';Luscious Lips'; hahahahahaha
The eyes Denis - very expressive they are and it is true that old saying 'they are the windows of the soul' as I can tell a lot by a person's eyes!
Eyes.....are they looking at me with interest?


Lips.......are they smiling before they speak to me? When they do speak if their voice is beautiful, then I am intrigued.
Most definitely the ';eyes'; !!
Give me someone with great shining eyes. . .the ones that tell you they are just full of it. . .
The eyes have it--every time.
Eyes every time.
for me, the eyes, they must always show intelligence (yes, i'm mostly atractted by smart men...)
The tips of the lips


No lies in the eyes


and a nose that shows


he has good taste!
Lips every time ta very much :)
The eyes are truly the window to the soul.
I don't know





I'm still thinking





I tink it has sumting to do wid twinkling.
The eyes! Of corse a nice soft full set of sexy lips is a plus. I hope it's not the nose or I am in trouble! :-)
the eyes,are the soul in your heart.mary.c,
Eyes.
Eyes.
It is all in the smile for me, then you got me...And that means your whole face ...
Eyes, the windows to the soul
Eyes and nice lips
It is what is behind them all.
none of those....the smile %26amp; the eyes...which are the windows to the soul - important!
Interesting question....well, I think it's all about proportion. I would say the nose for sure.
The eyes have it;-)
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment