Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nose piercing making lip & under eye hurt?

I got my nose pierced yesterday evening, and since then, my under eye %26amp; upper lip have been hurting along with my nose. I've been taking care of it like the piercer told me to. Is it possible he hit something? Should I take it out?Nose piercing making lip %26amp; under eye hurt?
It might have hit a nerve. If you go to a piercer with bad judgment they could have pierced the wrong spot. Go back to the shop and talk to the piercer about it, because it may just be an after affect, but it's best to make sure. If they don't know, try the doctor, but the doctor isn't always good because they usually tell you take out the piercing no matter what. Nose piercing making lip %26amp; under eye hurt?
A trip to the minor injuries unit would be reasonable here, NOT A+E.





It may be infected slightly, but most likely is OK.


My PERSONAL view - get rid of piercings totally. Why mutilate your body on pupose.





So if no minor injuries unit - GP tomorrow and let him see.
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment