Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face) make up good?

i just bought some make up from elf and i was wondering if it was good..i know it's from china so i wasn't sure if it alright to use it or not. thanksIs E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face) make up good?
It works great on very young and fresh skin. However, if you are older or have difficult skin, this is probably not the one you want. If you are first time make users then it is good to wear to school lightly or learn about makeup with. If you are older and going out to the club and need heavy night life looks this is not going to cut it. There is nothing wrong with it if you are concerned about getting rashes or something. I would just compare it to Wet 'n' Wild if you've used that before.Is E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face) make up good?
Play by Play from someone who uses quality makeup from drugstore/dollarstore/clinique/Philosoph鈥?to MAC.





- The only good things from E.L.F. are the eyeshadow brush, the eyeshadows (if you use a primer/base), the lashes are cheap and good quality (but invest in a DUO lash glue), the blush is okay, the brown liner pencil is good for filling in your brow, and that's about it.





Oh! The eyelash curler is good as well. Everything else is crap, trust me, I've tried it all.
I like most of it. I mean it does the job for the price paid. I really like mark too. It's almost as cheap, but it works a lot better. The eyeshadows are smoother to put on. The foundation actually works and doesn't feel like just water. It's a good brand
I really really like it, especially their lip products. I think that everything is really good quality to be $1. I don't think that I've ordered anything that I don't like yet
Since you have already bought them. Try the stuff. Passable quality for folks working with tight budget.






My friend uses it and I tried it one time


I LOVE it!
I've seen it at the dollar tree .. if that says anything. :)


It might be ok..but seems fairly cheap.
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment