Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LGBT - What are you most attracted to, eyes or lips..?

Between just the two??..ugh! so hard.......OK, eyes...but lips are a close second!LGBT - What are you most attracted to, eyes or lips..?
to me... it's certain times of day and night. eyes=morning and daytime , eyes %26amp; lips= at sunset, or at sunrising, lips=at nite until dawnLGBT - What are you most attracted to, eyes or lips..?
I'd have to say both. But i do love big lips tho, (i have big lips too, hehe).
Eyes ^.^
Eyes are the most attractive part of the face.
Eyes! He MUST have *those eyes.* You know what I mean? And, lips are important, too :)
Totally the lips and eyes.
Eyes , I love eyes . Sexiest part on a girl/guy.
Don't make me decide....


Eyes, I think.
Eyes
The eyes of course


cuz it's the one I keep starin' at...
eyes.
eyes.
the actual person matters more to me
i'm most attracted to someones hands(: then their eyes, then lips.
wow tough one... id say eyes overall i guess
mm realllllllly hard. but lips. luckily i have good lips and eyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment