Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Eye Shadow goes best with dark brown eyes and Lip stick too, i have tan colored skin? and I'll be wearing

white strapless dress. ThanksWhat Eye Shadow goes best with dark brown eyes and Lip stick too, i have tan colored skin? and I'll be wearing
upload your pic to www.taaz.com. its an online makeover site and u can experiment with all kinds of makeup to see what would look best with your eyes and skin.





(you can experiment with makeup and eye color too)What Eye Shadow goes best with dark brown eyes and Lip stick too, i have tan colored skin? and I'll be wearing
pink or ivory colors. Report Abuse

silvery shades look cool!


look up some pictures of kim kardashian, she has dark brown eyes too, and her eye makeup looks gorgeous all the time.
i like wearing light colored shadows and lipsticks cause i look wierd when i put dark shades on you can see my skin color in my profile picture. use a light colored peach or pink and a pink colored lip gloss that doesnt have alot of color to it
I would say a gold or copper color for your eyes. I find that looks nice on people with darker eyes. And for lipstick, try kind of a copper or nude color with a little bit of shimmer. hope this helps!
Something bronze, or with an olive tone would be nice and give your eyes a great boost of color.





I would suggest a color called ';Club'; by M.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment