Sunday, April 25, 2010

Which do you find more attractive: Eyes, Lips or Hair?

eyes. then lips then hair.Which do you find more attractive: Eyes, Lips or Hair?
I find eyes the most attractive...i cant help it im a sucker for a guy with gorgeous eyes. Im not just talking color here...my hubby has gorgeous honey brown eyes....but i also love green with flecks of gold....dark and light blue....and especially gray or hazel. I really thinkg good looking eyes make the guy more attractive. I love looking into my hubby's eyes....i melt everytime hehe!Which do you find more attractive: Eyes, Lips or Hair?
Those beautfiul lips coming in many different shades of colors. O god just thinking about that makes me shiver.
Eyes, especially those bedroom eyes WHOA YEAH
Eyes.


idk why.
How about eyes and lips.--%26gt;:D
ALLL OF THEM LOL





but mostly eyes
Eyes. And hair is a close second lol
Eyes
eyes. but if the other person doesn't have good hair, then blehhh
that depends on what's being presented at the moment.
Eyes!!!





but lips close second!!
eyes
mostly eyes and hair
eyes
eyes and hair....
Ive got a thing for hair :P
I'm a sucker for sexy eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment