Sunday, April 25, 2010

What to buy? Eyes Lips Face.?

I recently got a $10 Eyes Lips Face gift card and I'm wondering what I should buy. I don't need any eye shadows as I have a 120 palette and I'm more than satisfied with it. Any ideas?What to buy? Eyes Lips Face.?
If you go to their website, up by the search bar is the ';My Beauty Profile'; button. If you click it, you chose your eye color, the products you use alot, and stuff like that, then they recommend the products that would look good for you! I used it and ordered like almost all of it, it all looked AMAZING! or they have those ';Get the look'; packs, which also look really cool!What to buy? Eyes Lips Face.?
I am obsessed with ELF cosmetics, and it is amazing for stuff so cheap! I really like their mineral eye liners. They go on so smoothly! I also really like their candy shop lip gloss tins. They smell delicious and they have a hint of color. Also, their powder blushes, bronzers, foundation, etc. are really powdery and it gets everywhere. I use them anyways because I already bought it when I discovered this, but if I knew that before, I probably wouldn't have bought it.





The eyeshadow brushes are absolutely amazing! You should definitely get some of those.
that's hard there's so many things to buy, but if you don't have lots of lip colors, i suggest lip pencils and lipstick. gloss is okay, but if you get one clear color of lip gloss, you can put it over any lip color, which is cheaper and easier. plus you can always mix colors together, which is harder to do with gloss. so... i guess you know my vote. go with lips!
There brushes! From the regular and studio line.


I suggest the eyeshadow and blending brush from the regular line, its the one with the white handle. The studio line I suggest the powder brush and complexion brush, great for bronzers and blushes.


The blush and bronzer duo, and the eye transformer!
Brushes! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment