Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I want to bring more focus to my eyes and lips! any suggestions?

I want to make my eyes look bigger, because my eyes are really wide.. i've been told theyre identical to adriana lima's. anyone know how to bring focus to them? and any lip glosses to plump lips up (while being normal tones like peach or being nude or gloss)?I want to bring more focus to my eyes and lips! any suggestions?
Apply dark eyeliner to the top lid only to avoid a raccoon effect. Stick with light colored eye shadows or use a highlighter on your brow bone if you wear dark eye shadows.





Curl your lashes before applying lengthening mascara.





Line the inside of your lower lid w/ a white liner to make your eyes look larger.





Lip plumper: LipFushion. Comes in great, natural colors and has Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.I want to bring more focus to my eyes and lips! any suggestions?
put on brigth eyeshaow and a shinin lip blam not to brigth wit the lips
black eyeliner for the eyes (the Lancome one is easier to put on)


christian dior has a lip gloss which plumps the lips, then if you want you put on lipstick
i would go for a dark eyeliner under your lower eyelid...


and then put dark eyeshadow your eyelids to make you reallly look like adriana lima =]


use victoria secret lipgloss... its THE BEST!


have fun
Eyeliner and mascara will deffinatly do the trick. Also add some glitter, it will make the look complete. Use a light pink lip gloss with a touch of glitter, it really looks cute....good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment