Sunday, April 25, 2010

Are E.L.F. (Eyes, Lips, Face) Makeup Products Available in Canada?

In ontario if you want more specific...thanks!Are E.L.F. (Eyes, Lips, Face) Makeup Products Available in Canada?
No, I had to order them from their website. It took about 3 weeks to get the package. I am going to do a review of them on my site www.prettybycritty.com ... in all honesty, the products were not good. You can get much better brands at Shoppers that aren't too expensive like Annabelle. I love Annabelle's waterproof liners, shadows and blushes. You can send me an email if you any questions ...Are E.L.F. (Eyes, Lips, Face) Makeup Products Available in Canada?
I have no idea but you can try ';shopper's drug mart'; or The Bay... and ask. Or you can run an online search and contact the company directly. In Toronto on St-Nicholas treat (one street west of yonge) there use to be a great make up school... you can check there.
I can mail you some if youre interested. Check out my website : www.marykay.com/vhall07111
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment