Friday, January 8, 2010

I have green eyes, fair skin, ';big'; lips and people describe me a ';really pretty';?

I have blonde hair right now and my friends think i should become a brunnette. My bf says brown hair is more exotic and sexier. So do you guys really think brunnettes are sexier? Just wondering...lol.I have green eyes, fair skin, ';big'; lips and people describe me a ';really pretty';?
All natural hair colours look sexy. Its just most people suit certain colours more. I dont think that in general there is a ';sexiest'; hair colour.I have green eyes, fair skin, ';big'; lips and people describe me a ';really pretty';?
blonds are retarted and annoying.


brunetts are badass and beautiful most of the time
yp
Yesss!


Im brunette and I love it.


Its hott
my husband likes redheads
blondes have more fun
its ur lips, rarely does a whit gurl have ***** lips, if they do, they are beatiful e.g angelina jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment