Friday, January 8, 2010

My son will start taking accutane today. Will dryness affect his eyes (contanct lenses), lips and skin?

My son wears contacts. After starting this med, will his contacts be uncomfortable? Are there drops that will help?





What is the best lip product to use to retain moisture?





What products should he use to cleanse his skin? Moisturizers?My son will start taking accutane today. Will dryness affect his eyes (contanct lenses), lips and skin?
I had a friend that took accutane, %26amp; it severely dried out everything. Ask his doctor what you can do. You can always use vaseline for the lips. Visine for the eyes. Cetaphil is the lotion he used for his skin.My son will start taking accutane today. Will dryness affect his eyes (contanct lenses), lips and skin?
i TOOK Accutane as a teenager---i totally regret it. I now have definite night blindness--- the dryness was too much to take I got a rancid nickname becasue i licked my lips all the time. My face flaked--i quit taking it --


Then I found this great skin care that truely took care of the problem with no redness and no pain---it is an exclusive skincare line of ERNO LASZLO----the only place ive seen it recently is at NEIMAN MARCUS so yeah it can be pricey but it is amazing. I used the oil (i know) and the Black sea mud and this stuff that use at night and it matches your skin tone so it like soaks in and covers everything. truely amazing-and i have used everything out there literally--invest in this instead of this harsh medication--try the line first --- and it smells divine---godd luck to you and your sons trying teenage times--
i just started using it as well and it really does dry out my lips. i use petroleum jelly for it. chapstick is also good





i don't use contacts so i really wouldn't personally know but i read from an article that it does dry out the eyes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment