Friday, January 8, 2010

How do say ';I miss seeing your beautiful eyes and kissing your sexy lips'; in spanish?

';Extra帽o ver tus ojos bellos y besar tus labios seductores.';





lol.. i love the answers these other people put.. but i gave you the right translation..How do say ';I miss seeing your beautiful eyes and kissing your sexy lips'; in spanish?
wow, that's pretty cool, although I can't really help you with Spanish. I'm jealous.How do say ';I miss seeing your beautiful eyes and kissing your sexy lips'; in spanish?
Extra帽o ver tus ojos bonitos y besar tus labios er贸ticos.
extrano* ver tus ojos lindos y besar tus labios sexis.
Pierdo viendo sus ojos hermosos y labios atractivas
i do spanish as 3rd language and i asked my teacher what the translation is and it is :


falta ii que ve sus ojos hermosos y que se besa los labios atractivos
im not great at spanish but i think its ';extrano mirar tus ojos y besar tus labios sexis';


there is a squiggle on the n in extrano


dont go saying this to your boyfriend, cause its probably wrong so you wont sound sexy :)
quada mula sweeta manjoe you toopkly meeah manna jary lampa

No comments:

Post a Comment