Friday, January 8, 2010

Do u like when a face have big lips and big eyes?

do u most like big lips or big colorful eyes?Do u like when a face have big lips and big eyes?
i think it depends on the face shape. it may suit some and may not suit others...i would have to see a pic. of a person. but now a days big lips are a desirable feature, so i would be envious! :) why are you blessed with both!? :)Do u like when a face have big lips and big eyes?
I like big lips but not big eyes.


BIg eyes doesnt look sexy......


BUt BIg LIPS looks so anxiety and sexy ( for ME)
yes i like small eyes but also big lips
I LOVE big Anime/Manga eyes. Big lips? Not so much. I don't like when a person looks like Bratz doll. Sorry...O.o
actually big eyes and lips are good only for girls .


may be big lips suits boys.
No, I like any face with small lips and attracting small eyes.
Big eyes
yes, i like big eyes but not the big lips
Lips..No..HMM.maybe..


Eyes..Yesss
nope. i'm more interested in how the person really is.
eyes.
i definitely like big eyes more
with big lips
i like big eyes :)
eyes
I'm a eye person.. :)
I'm an eye person
maybe..........
you would look like you got stung by a bee
yes
i prefer big eyes
eyes! but red juicy lips really catch my attention too!

No comments:

Post a Comment