Friday, January 8, 2010

If have small eyes and nice lips how can i make myself appear more exotic?

I am 5 foot and curvy in all the right spots and have a cute face..i jus want to bring it up a notchIf have small eyes and nice lips how can i make myself appear more exotic?
I understand where your coming from. I also have really small eyes and full lips. The thing you should do is wear white eye liner to make your eyes pop!Also, to look more exotic, you could also put some light shimmer bronze on your cheek bones to make them more defined.If have small eyes and nice lips how can i make myself appear more exotic?
false eyelashes will make your eyes appear larger and give you a more exotic appeal.
try using eyeshadows that compliment your eye color use the darkest color on the bottom and the lightest on top this will open up ur eyes a bit and use some eyeliner and mascara that will lengthen ur lashes that is what i do and everyone always tells me i have gorgeous eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment