Friday, January 8, 2010

What color lip gloss should I use with royal blue eye shadow?

I have dark brown eyes and medium or olive skin. I'm wearing a dramatic royal blue eyeshadow with some silver (smokey).


Should I use a soft pink and a soft pink blush


or should I use nude lips and soft pink blush


or nude lips and shear or peach blush





I'm open for more suggestions.


Thanks!What color lip gloss should I use with royal blue eye shadow?
I'd go with nude lips and sheer/peach blush (or a bronzer could work too). Sounds really pretty though! Good luck!What color lip gloss should I use with royal blue eye shadow?
Very light, if your eyes are dramatic the rest of your makeup should be subtle. I would say go for the soft pink blush and nude lips, but soft pink lips could work too.
use nude lips and peach blush


if you're using a royal blue eyeshadow, the focus should mainly be on your eyes, not other parts of your face, otherwise it will look over-done
if your eyes are loaded with bright makeup don't use anything on it lips it makes u look tacky especially with ur skin tone
Little or none.


If your eyeshadow is dramatic, your lips should be subtle.
Nude lip and peach blush would be best for you in this particular case. :)
Nude lips, peach blush. Go subtle with dramatic eyes:D
peach blush and clear lip gloss
nude lips and soft pink blush
yes
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment