Friday, January 8, 2010

Do women find big turqoise eyes and full lips attractive on men? ?

I've got a bit of a baby face and I feel it kind of holds me back with women. Do you think men with full lips are too feminine?Do women find big turqoise eyes and full lips attractive on men? ?
Blue eyes are v. attractive to everyone - because you can see the pupils dilating more clearly and subconciously everyone loves this!





As regards the full lips/baby face - it is v. personal.





Leonardo de Caprio is widely regarded as v. attractive!





Personally I hate full lips on men - but that is because I have smallish lips and it makes me feel v. self concious when kissing if I am kissing a v. full lipped man. So it is a positive turn off for me.





Horses for courses. What everyone finds attractive is v. personal.





You sound lke a lot of women would really find you attractive. Plus as you get older you'll lose the baby-ness so don't worry about it.Do women find big turqoise eyes and full lips attractive on men? ?
For me,it personally hasn't ever occurred to me to think about a man's eye colour or lips before approaching him.Needless to say,I look for wit and charm and brains..and then,somehow,I actually start finding all his other features attractive! I duno if this happens with most people,buit it sure does happen to me,everytime!! And yes,I love tht little feminine touch in a man,infact I love sensitivity in a man.I'd rather anyday go for a man who's more sensitive n sensible,even a bit shy..than for any testosterone-charged brainless idiot..So,there,my answer is..work on your personality aspect,you already have the rest going good for you!!
I certainly do, a lot of women don't like full lips, but it's really a matter of opinion, I got told when I was about 13 that men with thin lips were always d*ckheads , so since then I've always went for men with fuller lips.





And turquoise eyes, amazing!
I love men with full lips! great for kissing........

No comments:

Post a Comment